Friday, May 2, 2014

By Small and Simple Means

I have been trying to seek answers to my prayers through getting up early in the morning and studying the scriptures and General Conference talks.  I was having a hard time though because my 3 year old usually ends up next to me in bed sometime in the early morning (between 2 am and 6 am).  So I went to my Heavenly Father explaining my situation and that I really did want to be diligent about getting up and studying.  So as I was sitting in my car at a stop light I causally asked him, "Ok, but how early do you want me to get up?"  After asking the question I focused my eyes on the road in front of me to turn my attention back to driving and I saw the first few letters of the license plate in front of me.

5AM......

There was my answer.  

No comments:

San Diego Temple