Monday, August 12, 2013

Bueno

Doctrine and Covenants 90:14-15
14 And from time to time, as shall be manifested by the Comforter, receive revelations to unfold the mysteries of the kingdom;

 15 And set in order the churches, and study and learn, and become acquainted with all good books, and with languages, tongues, and people.

I enjoy learning new things, however learning Spanish has been difficult and let's be honest, I think I've been dragging my feet on this one.  Mostly because instead of sitting down for an hour or two in a class every week, I need to find 15 minutes here or there and sit down with a work book and try to learn it.  Finding the program, LiveMocha.com has helped a lot.  But after reading this scripture, I feel like I need to make learning Spanish a high priority in my life right now.

No comments:

San Diego Temple