Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Learning Revelation


Elder Marion G. Romney discussed the importance of revelation as discussed in D&C 9:6–9: "This is the kind of revelation we can all live by. One need not make serious mistakes in life. Such can be avoided by following this formula. It will guide us in all our activities, if we will become sensitive to it" (Ensign, May 1964, pp. 506–507; or Conference Report, Apr. 1964, p. 125).
Do not amurmur, my son, for it is wisdom in me that I have dealt with you after this manner.
 Behold, you have not understood; you have supposed that I would give it unto you, when you took no thought save it was to ask me.
 But, behold, I say unto you, that you must astudy it out in yourbmind; then you must cask me if it be right, and if it is right I will cause that your dbosom shall eburn within you; therefore, you shall ffeel that it is right.

No comments:

San Diego Temple