Friday, May 20, 2011

Seeds of Faith

I have been trying hard to rely more on my Heavenly Father instead of doing it by myself.  My yard is a jungle since it's been a year since I worked in it b/c of pregnancy and baby.  However, I still want a garden this year and now is the time to plant.  If I pull weeds and clear a space there are so many seeds that I would need to put a preemergent down too thus planting veggies by seed wouldn't work.  Well a man from church just called me and said he a few starts for me and he was on his way to my house.  What a blessing from the Lord. It's amazing how He hears even our smallest desire when seek His help. I have planted the starts in the one little area that I was able to quickly weed and they are thriving!  Thank you.

No comments:

San Diego Temple